For a future date in time.
- Portal OS X Got it free at the Steam for Mac release
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future DS
- Professor Layton and the Spector’s Flute DS
Games in various stages of being played, not yet abandoned
- Minecraft OS X Technically unbeatable. Currently my most-played game
- Limbo OS X The black and white freaks me out, but it’s fun.
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box DS Played this too soon after the Curious Village. I should return.
Various levels of thoroughness, or number of times. A very incomplete list when it comes to older games.
- Super Mario Bros. 2 NES First video game I ever beat
- Super Mario Bros. NES
- Super Mario Bros. 3 NES I made index cards for the N-cards on this
- Commando NES
- Paperboy NES
- Super Mario World SNES 96 Stars, every. single. time.
- The Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past SNES Possibly my favorite game of all time
- The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time N64 Not my favorite
- Mario Kart Double Dash GC Loved the two-player coop mode
- Animal Crossing GC Technically abandoned, but there’s no end to the game. I still have the best town name ever… Mianus.
- Super Mario Strikers GC
- Mario Superstar Baseball GC
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker GC Loved the cell shading. This game still holds up in the days of much better graphics.
- Midway Arcade Treasures GC Technically abandoned
- Namco Museum GC Technically abandoned
- Mario Golf Toadstool Tour GC
- Super Mario Advance GBA
- Super Mario Advance 2 GBA
- Super Mario Advance 3 GBA Might have liked this better than the original Yoshi’s Island
- Super Mario Advance 4 GBA
- The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap GBA Beat it, but left lots undone
- Aladdin GBA Liked the original on SNES. No differences here.
- The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages GBC Despite playing it several years after the release, I still enjoyed it
- The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess GC Better camera control than the Wii
- Super Mario Galaxy Wii Never beat it as Luigi. No interest.
- New Super Mario Bros DS Loved it
- Mario Kart DS DS Don’t bother playing online
- The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess Wii Better archery control than the GameCube
- Yoshi’s Island DS DS Great new take on a classic game
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii Wii
- Mario Party 8 Wii Technically abandoned, but I don’t care
- Guitar Hero World Tour Wii
- Rockband 2 Wii Meh
- The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass DS Beat it twice all the way through
- Mario Kart Wii Wii Ended as a 1-star player. Good enough. Ditch the wheel.
- The Beatles Rockband Wii Loved it, but I’m a Beatles freak
- The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks DS Too much train riding, but still fun.
- Braid OS X Loved the ability to mess with time
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village DS Didn’t get all coins, but enough
- VVVVVV OS X loved the unlimited-lives-because-who-really-cares-about-that-part-of-the-game part
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii
- Zelda Skyward Sword Wii Initially very resistant to the mechanics, but eventually fell head-over-heels in love with this. Will most likely end up playing it again soon.
- Mario Kart 7 3DS I continue to love how they bring back old/legacy tracks.
- Super Mario 3D Land 3DS Though I’m generally not a fan of the 3D part of the 3DS, I played most of this with the 3D enabled, because it was so well done.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 3DS Much easier than I thought it’d be, but I’m not a million-coin-getter. Still fun.
- Wizorb OS X The keyboard controls are lame, but once I started using the mouse I was dominant.
- The Last Rocket OS X This is a much more responsive game using a keyboard than usual iOS, but either is very functional. Simple to understand, tricky to master.
Nowhere near completion, mainly for lack of interest.
- Kid Icarus NES The first game I ever said “I don’t understand this dumb game.”
- The Legend of Zelda - Majora’s Mask N64 Never made decent headway, and didn’t really care
- Mario Kart Super Circuit GBA Wonky controls
- The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons GBC Played it 10 years after its release. Got bored
- Advance Wars GBA Originally started on an emulator, then bought the cartridge & lost interest
- RetroGame Challenge DS Fun, but it never sucked me in
- Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii Poor gameplay mechanics
- The Incident OS X Restarted at some point, and lost interest.