2005.06.28 Whachu talkin' 'bout Willis? - Maria Style
- What are you talking about Willis?
- What is it that you are saying, Willis?
- Pray tell me thy bidding, Willis.
- After a moment of reflection, I desire further enlightenment, Willis.
- I'm afraid that I've drawn a blank from your words, Willis.
- Willis, further information am I requiring to decipher your intentions.
- Â¿Que en el mundo, Willis?
- Pardon me, but I have failed to grasp your meaning, Willis.
- Would you be so kind as to clarify, Willis?
- (As a bit of a side note on this one, I was inspired, due to the fact that my wife seems unable to say the phrase correctly. She generally will say "Whachu talking about, Willis?" Here's to you Maria.)
Tag(s): home lists